Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Je veux ton amour

I need to learn to to be more blunt....I tend to beat around the bush and just sort of pathetically hope that people will get the message. However, I'm realizing that giving someone the benefit of the doubt isn't always a good thing because people can be quite oblivious, resulting in much uncommunicated frustration on my end.

I need to get some new hobbies. Every year I make a list of things I want to do over the break and in the new year, but let's be realistic, none of them ever get done. So instead of making a list with all these bagillion awesome things and saying "look how productive I'm going to be!"....I'm just going to focus on one or two and actually do them.

I have an unhealthy obsession with Lady GaGa. This is only very recent, but it's still prevalent in my life nonetheless because I find myself incorporating her lyrics into normal conversation. It's a problem. But she's so bizarre and her songs are so damn catchy. I'm convinced she's a cyborg. A leotard wearing, Euro-pop song producing, sexually confused cyborg.

No comments:

Post a Comment